Visit five wineries and enjoy a vineyard lunch stop and a facility tour! This tour in Lake Country features award-winning wineries nestled on the hillside overlooking the north end of Lake Okanagan.
Secret Sips of Shuswap
- Adult Ages 19+
Experience Shuswap’s Wine Trails Less Travelled!
Beautiful and relaxing scenic drives, great wines, diverse vineyards, and good company combine to ensure that you enjoy this memorable day of wine tasting. Shuswap Lake is renowned as a summer vacation destination, yet hidden within the folds of its rolling hills are wineries producing distinctive wines in the vicinity of the town of Salmon Arm.
Barley Station Brew Pub Salmon Arm is one of the most popular eateries in the Shuswap area. The pub offers its own craft beer and delicious made-in-house menu items. It’s a great stop to refresh your wine palate and satisfy your appetite.
Choose Four Wineries to Visit:
- Larch Hills Winery
- Marionette Winery
- Ovino Winery
- Recline Ridge Winery
- Sunnybrae Vineyards & Winery
- Waterside Winery
- Tasting fees
- Transportation to/from Kamloops accommodations
- Complimentary chilled bottled water
- Secure coolers for wine and food storage
- Professional and knowledgeable wine guide/drive
Please Note: Lunch reservations are included, but guests are invited to dine at their own expense.
Notes & Restrictions
- The legal drinking age in British Columbia is 19 years old. Two pieces of photo identification may be requested.
- B.C. Law: It is illegal to consume alcoholic beverages in any vehicle. No exceptions!
- Tasting Room Etiquette: Wineries reserve the right to refuse service to disruptive and/or inebriated guests. Don’t be THAT guest!
- No SCENTS makes SENSE: Perfume, cologne, shampoo or other strongly scented personal care products interfere with both the tasting experience and/or other guests with allergies. Please be sensitive to your fellow passengers.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended for vineyard tours.
- Chargers are available in all vehicles for Apple and Android devices. Bluetooth music is permitted. Please advise the driver/guide in advance who will be in control of the volume.