Lake Country Wine Tour
- Adult Ages 19+
Visit Five Wineries & Enjoy Lunch at a Vineyard
This wine tour in Lake Country features award-winning wineries nestled on the hillside overlooking the north end of Lake Okanagan. Here you find one the oldest family-owned wineries in B.C., Gray Monk Estate Winery, plus some newcomers.
This dynamic region of the Okanagan Valley offers an array of eclectic wineries to choose from. Our knowledgeable wine guides create an appropriate itinerary along this route to please everyone’s tastes. A facility tour is also included — learn the art of winemaking and roam into the vineyards for a memorable photo of your day of wine exploration.
For your vineyard lunch, you can choose from a picnic-style lunch on the lovely grounds at Arrowleaf Cellars or a la carte in their patio restaurant.
- Tasting fees
- Transportation to/from Kamloops accommodations
- Complimentary chilled bottled water
- Secure coolers for wine and food storage
- Professional and knowledgeable wine guide/drive
Notes & Restrictions
- The legal drinking age in British Columbia is 19 years old. Two pieces of photo identification may be requested.
- B.C. Law: It is illegal to consume alcoholic beverages in any vehicle. No exceptions!
- Tasting Room Etiquette: Wineries reserve the right to refuse service to disruptive and/or inebriated guests. Don’t be THAT guest!
- No SCENTS makes SENSE: Perfume, cologne, shampoo or other strongly scented personal care products interfere with both the tasting experience and/or other guests with allergies. Please be sensitive to your fellow passengers.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended for vineyard tours.
- Chargers are available in all vehicles for Apple and Android devices. Bluetooth music is permitted. Please advise the driver/guide in advance who will be in control of the volume.