Visit five wineries and enjoy a vineyard lunch stop and a facility tour! This tour in Lake Country features award-winning wineries nestled on the hillside overlooking the north end of Lake Okanagan.
Craft Beer & Wine Tour
- Adult Ages 19+
Hop on for a Kamloops Craft Brewery Tour!
The last few years in Kamloops have seen an explosion of imbibing options for lovers of wine, brews and spirits. On this tour, you get to choose and have a sample of artisan brews mixed or matched with local wines from the Kamloops Wine Trail. You are in the driver’s seat for options, and you can leave the actual driving to us. Explore Kamloops with tour guides in the know if you’re a visitor, or if you’re local, just kick back and enjoy the day.
Kamloops is getting lots of attention for its great brew scene and local wineries. We work with you to create your personal wine and/or brew experience. So get your gang together and get ready to have the full experience with TasteFull Excursions.
Choose Four Venues to Visit:
- Privato Vineyard & Winery and/or Woodward Cider Co. (cider on weekends and holidays only)
- Red Beard Cafe
- Red Collar Brew Pub
- Iron Road Brewing
- Bright Eye Brewing
- Noble Pig Brewhouse
Notes & Restrictions
- The legal drinking age in British Columbia is 19 years old. Two pieces of photo identification may be requested.
- B.C. Law: It is illegal to consume alcoholic beverages in any vehicle. No exceptions!
- Tasting Room Etiquette: Wineries reserve the right to refuse service to disruptive and/or inebriated guests. Don’t be THAT guest!
- No SCENTS makes SENSE: Perfume, cologne, shampoo or other strongly scented personal care products interfere with both the tasting experience and/or other guests with allergies. Please be sensitive to your fellow passengers.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended for vineyard tours.
- Chargers are available in all vehicles for Apple and Android devices. Bluetooth music is permitted. Please advise the driver/guide in advance who will be in control of the volume.