We operate daily transfer services between Sun Peaks and other regional ski resorts and airports. There are two (2) service options – Shared Seating and Private Charter.
Taste of Kamloops
Experience the Tastes of Kamloops & So Much More
Visit a selection of wineries, brew pubs and a distillery while enjoying the scenery and ambience in Kamloops
Visit the following wineries:
- Privato Winery The inspiration behind the name Privato comes from the Italian word meaning private which aptly describes the winery’s idyllic setting. A hidden gem in the heart of BC’s exciting Thompson Valley wine region, Privato is a family-owned boutique winery dedicated to the production of premium Burgundian styled wines. Woodward Cider Co. opened in May 2019 at Privato Winery. Cider flights are an optional extra: $10 per person
- Monte Creek Winery opened its’ tasting room in 2015 and quickly became a huge draw for locals and visitors alike. Located a short drive outside Kamloops City limit Monte Creek Winery is Kamloops largest winery and also has a full-service patio restaurant overlooking their vineyards and has a spectacular view across the South Thompson River.
- Route 1 Distillery is located in Dallas on route to Monte Creek and quickly became one of our guests favourite stops with various vodkas and gins on offer for tasting. The personable owner/operators also give an entertaining and educational overview of the distilling process. By appointment only and subject to availability.
Groups can also substitute a craft brew pub for one of the listed attractions.
- Tasting fees at wineries
- Transportation to/from Kamloops accommodations
- Complimentary chilled bottled water
- Secure coolers for wine & food storage
- Professional & knowledgeable wine guide/drive
- Lunch Stop: Mason’s Kitchen & Bar or Monte Creek Winery Patio Restaurant
- Gourmet Picnic fare option is also available from Salty Fig Catering or Save-On Foods charcuterie platter
Request menu of your choice for pre-order
Please Note: Cost of food and beverages are at guest expense
Notes & Restrictions
- The legal drinking age in British Columbia is 19 years old. 2 pieces of photo identification may be requested.
- BC LAW: IT IS ILLEGAL TO CONSUME ALCOHOL IN ANY VEHICLE IN B.C. ALL PURCHASES ARE STOWED IN THE REAR STORAGE AREA AWAY FROM PASSENGER SEATING.
- Tasting Room Etiquette: Wineries reserve the right to refuse service to disruptive and/or inebriated guests. Don’t be THAT guest!
- No SCENTS makes SENSE: Perfume, cologne, shampoo or other strongly scented personal care products interfere with both the tasting experience and/or other guests with allergies. Please be sensitive to your fellow passengers.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended for vineyard tours.
- Chargers are available in all vehicles for Apple and Android devices. Bluetooth music is permitted. Please advise the driver/guide in advance who will be in control of volume.