Enjoy shuttle service between Kamloops Airport and Sun Peaks Resort
Brew’d In The Loops
When you're Thirsty & you know it … Hop to it!
Dynamic Beverage Scene in Kamloops
The last few years in Kamloops have seen an explosion of inbibing options for lovers of wine, brew and spirits. Great to be able to choose and have a sample of artisan brews mixed or matched with local wines from the Kamloops Wine Trail. You are in the driver’s seat for options and you can leave the actual driving to us. Great choice, I think you’ll agree. Explore as a guest to Kamloops with the tour guides in the know or if you’re local, you just get to kick back and enjoy the day. Includes Privato wine tasting fees. Food and other beverages are not included.
Choose 4 Venues to Visit:
1) Privato Vineyard & Winery and/or Woodward Cider Co.
2) Red Beard Cafe
3) Red Collar Brew Pub
4) Iron Road Brewing
5) Bright Eye Brewing
6) Noble Pig Brewhouse
Kamloops is getting lots of attention for its great brew scene and local wineries. We work with you to create your personal wine and/or brew experience. So get your gang together and get ready to have the “Full” experience with TasteFull Excursions.
Notes & Restrictions
- The legal drinking age in British Columbia is 19 years old. 2 pieces of photo identification may be requested.
- BC Law: It is illegal to consume alcoholic beverages in any vehicle. No exceptions!
- Tasting Room Etiquette: Wineries reserve the right to refuse service to disruptive and/or inebriated guests. Don’t be THAT guest!
- No SCENTS makes SENSE: Perfume, cologne, shampoo or other strongly scented personal care products interfere with both the tasting experience and/or other guests with allergies. Please be sensitive to your fellow passengers.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended for vineyard tours.
- Chargers are available in all vehicles for Apple and Android devices. Bluetooth music is permitted. Please advise the driver/guide in advance who will be in control of volume.